Friday, June 26, 2015

Everyone has a right to dream of his/her favorite place but not everyone has a chance in fulfilling what he/she has been dreaming of.

   A lot of people has It`s own dream place or favorite place. Way back when I was a kid I never know which or what place would be my favorite when I grow up. So know that I`m young and mature enough to think I already have a favorite place that I`m really dying to go. That is the Eiffel Tower at Champs de Mars in Paris I don`t have the perfect reason why I love the place It`s just that one day I woke up with this happy heart telling me that I can really see it in person and can take a picture of it while I`m at the side or at the top of it. I just love the color, shape and everything about Eiffel Tower and wishing that I could experience the 300 steps from the ground level to first level. Before I end this blog let me tell you that this place is one of the main reason why I enrolled as a B.A-Communication student because maybe someday I can tell all the people in the world how beautiful Eiffel Tower is by broadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment